Our hotel is ideal for exploring the city of Zurich on foot. Here are a few suggestions for your stay:
- Shoping in the famous Bahnhofstrasse: 1.4 kilometers connects the railway station and Lake Zurich. Like pearls on a chain today together department stores, boutiques and jewelers.
- Augustinergasse: Augustinergasse is one of the most beautiful streets of Zurich, with many brightly painted bay windows. The bay served among other things as a peephole and are therefore never directly over the front door, but built just to the side. The Augustinian connects bustling Bahnhofstrasse with the "oasis" St. Peterhofstatt in the picturesque Old Town.
- Dame Cathedral: The church with ist convent was 853 by King Louis the German and inhabited by women of European nobility.
- Promenade: In the green area around the lower basin of the lake is in the sunny days always something going on. Here, inline skaters, swimmers and street artists meet.
- Zurich Zoo and Rainforest Masaola: The Zurich Zoo is a family fun for all ages. There is next to rhinos, elephants, 20 gardens of monkeys also to admire the rare species of snow leopards and monkeys glasses. Or explore the tropical rainforest a piece Madakaskar live on 11,000 m2.
- Uetliberg: Over the roofs of Zurich, Uetliberg towers (871m above sea level.). From the top you have a magnificent panoramic view of the city and the lake up to the Alp
You will be surprised and enchanted by the varied offer of Zurich and the surrounding area.
For more information, visit the following partner sites.
Our reception team will be happy to help at any time during your trip planning and has many more ideas for you ready.
Be surprised by the varied selection of Zurich and surroundings and enchant. Our reception team can arrange any time during your trip planning and has many more ideas in store for you.